Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Relax, Don't Do it....


It has been a while since I have been on here. My house is getting fumigated and I'm staying at the hotel de Coutts. I have a nice window that overlooks my backyard, but just from the other side now. This last weekend I was helping out at Habitat for Humanity and an interesting thing happened. I was up on the second story scaffolding and a few people were doing measurements. One lady (about 40 years old and not in the best shape) walked right in front of me and backed up into me. She shoved her butt (picture above) right in my crotch. I said, "Umm, I think I'm gonna move..." She replied, "Relax, this will only take a second..."

Well, needless to say, I got out of the way and avoided her the rest of the day. Cate said she was watching me the rest of the day too. Eeww! So now I have Shannon and Cate always telling me to relax and they start sing the song:

Relax don't do it
When you want to go to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
When you want to come

Good times...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terribly sorry for you.

On another note, I just think of the movie "Gotcha!" when I hear that song.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home