Saturday, April 15, 2006

Good Friday

So apparently I had it so that only people with a blogger account could leave comments, well that has been changed so anyone can leave a comment now. Not that anyone really reads these things anyway (except Steve and Paul sometimes).

So Sanctuary had great atmosphere tonight... two thumbs up. It reminded me of good ole Awakening Days... *sigh* The whole mirror thing really connected with me... those of you who were there know what I'm talking about.


Anyway, I hope all you guys have a great Easter. Apparently if you are in Spain this picture here is what Easter looks like. If you don't believe me click here. I didn't know the KKK existed in Spain... No wonder Christians are called hypocrites all the time...

Oh, by the way, he broke a rod, that's why it's not working, that's what I heard anyway, that he broke a rod, so it won't move cause the rod is broken.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was a good night.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home