Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Pain!

So this surgery thing is kinda painful... No one told me that....
J/K, well I didn't know it was going to be this painful. The first night after the anesthetic wore off, I couldn't sleep the whole night. I got up to go to the bathroom and had to hold on to the counter so I wouldn't fall on the floor cause I was about to pass out from the pain. So here I am five days later and I'm able to walk around a bit. With the changing of the seasons there has been more pollen in the air and I have been sneezing. Normally no big deal but when you have a three inch cut in you, it is a different story. For those of you who are really curious and want to see the cut click here. Of course now you are all curious. I warn you, it is not pretty...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the best blog.it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.this was actually what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here!
Happy wheels
Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while
now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give youu a shout out from Austin Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!my weblog:
Age of war 2
Earn to die

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home